- 32 Watt Fermwrap 2 sq. ft. surface area heater (evenly distribute heater across your fermenter)
- #6 stopper Thermowell - Designed to fit either the 5, 6 or 6.5 gallon carboys #6 stopper, temp sensor slides right down into the 15" stainless thermowell. Your 3 piece airlock goes in the center of the stopper.
- STC-1000 + Assembled controller includes temp sensor and power cable, additional specs on software / hardware listed below.
- You supply the fridge and you are ready to go!
STC-1000 + SOFTWARE
Alphaomega from homebrewtalk.com has developed a number of great features to turn your ordinary STC-1000 into the sensational fermentation chamber controller with features you see listed below.
- Both Fahrenheit and Celsius versions
- Up to 6 profiles with up to 10 setpoints in each profile.
- Each setpoint can be held for 1-999 hours (i.e. up to ~41 days).
- Web browser profile editor
- Separate delay settings for cooling and heating
- Configurable hysteresis (allowable temp swing) from 0.0 to 2.5°C or 0.0 to 5.0°F
- User definable alarm when temperature is out of or within range
- Units are currently being assembled with v1.06 software
- https://github.com/matsstaff/stc1000p for more information on the software and latest developments
- User Manual is located here USER MANUAL
BrewsBySmith is taking the DIY out of this for you and building
pre-assembled units with the following features.