Alphaomega from homebrewtalk.com has developed a number of great features to turn your ordinary STC-1000 into the sensational fermentation chamber controller with features you see listed below.
- Both Fahrenheit and Celsius versions (please email me for Celcius version)
- Up to 6 profiles with up to 10 setpoints in each profile.
- Each setpoint can be held for 1-999 hours (i.e. up to ~41 days).
- Web browser profile editor
- Separate delay settings for cooling and heating
- Configurable hysteresis (allowable temp swing) from 0.0 to 2.5°C or 0.0 to 5.0°F
- User definable alarm when temperature is out of or within range
- Units are currently being assembled with v1.07 software
- https://github.com/matsstaff/stc1000p for more information on the software and latest developments
- User Manual is located here USER MANUAL
BrewsBySmith is taking the DIY out of this for you and building pre-assembled units with the following features.